Nolan recruiting information
Nolan is looking for bright, talented and motivated individuals, who enjoy working in a fast-paced and growing work environment to join our team. Nolan offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a generous employee stock option plan.
Title: Audio Hardware Engineer
Hardware engineer will work with Nolan and customers to architect and design hardware solutions for a variety of consumer electronic products. Detailed responsibilities as below:
1. Participate in the development of projects in hardware design (Schematics and PCB layout), focus on the Audio part of the project.
1. A Bachelor degree or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Tele, and Automatic is needed.
2. Good written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese. CET-4 or above is a must.
3. Solid knowledge and skills in digital and analog circuit design and troubleshooting.
4. Proficient in using EDA tools for schematic capture and layout design.
5. Good EMC/EMI knowledge is a must.
6. Experience in audio power amplifier, filter circuit etc., developing and debugging, knowledge of audio performance verification and acoustic design.
7. Good team worker.