Title: Field Application Engineer
1. Timely identification of customer¡¦s new projects.
2. Present Nolan¡¦s products to customers, discuss with customers to clearly understand their needs, and design in Nolan¡¦s most
3. Closely follow customers¡¦ projects to ensure design-win.
4. Convince and support customers to do flash product migration.
5. Organize samples for customers.
6. Work together with customers and the Nolan application team to fix technical issues.
7. Coordinate Nolan quality team and customers to solve quality issues. Maintain close relationship with customers, especially the R&D department. Continuously provide Nolan new product information to customers.
1. Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related fields
2. Minimum 3 years of industry experience and familiarity with wireless products.
3. Experience in writing & debugging real time software in embedded applications.
4. Strong background in technical support for factory, knowledge of product fixture design, production management, and etc.
5. Able to communicate fluently in English.