Title: Software Engineer
Software engineer will work with Nolan management, the Nolan engineering team, and Nolan customers to architect and design software solutions for a variety of projects. Detailed responsibilities as below:
1. Work on all development cycle phases, including design, code and test phases for project.
2. Focus on software development on PC.
3. Participate in wireless communication software development for various platforms, such as Windows, WinCE, Symbian,PalmOS, etc.
1. A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of two years of industry experience.
2. Proficient in C/C++ and OOP.
3. Extended project experience in Windows application programming; familiar with COM.
4. Good English communications skills, CET-4 or above is a must.
5. elated experience below is a plus:
6. WDM device driver.
7. Software development experience on handheld devices.
8. Embedded application development on WinCE, Symbian, PalmOS, etc.