Title: Hardware Engineer
Hardware engineer will work with Nolan and customers to architect and design hardware solutions for variety of consumer electronic products. Detailed responsibilities as below:
1. Participate in the development of projects in hardware design (Schematics and PCB layout).
2. Understand the requirements from customers, and support the customers¡¦ certification and production needs, such as
customers¡¦ schematics review, PCB layout review, etc.
1. A Bachelor degree or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Tele, and Automatic is needed.
2. Good written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese. CET-4 or above is must.
3. Solid knowledge and skills in digital and analog circuits design and troubleshooting.
4. Proficient in using EDA tools for schematic capture and layout design.
5. Knowledge of low-level software programming is an asset.
6. Good EMC/EMI knowledge is a must.
7. Knowledge of RF circuit and antenna design is preferred.
8. Experience in Bluetooth is preferred.
9. Experience in audio/video development is preferred.
10. Experience in GPS development is preferred.
11. Excellent communication abilities, which ensure we get key requirements from customers in a short time.
12. Good team worker.