Title: Telematic System Engineer
This Engineering position will be as a member of an Audio/Logic Digital Baseband team tasked with developing advanced solutions. Detailed responsibilities as below:
1. Participate in the development of Telematic systems related projects, including schematic design, PCB layout and debug, and
1. A Bachelor degree or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Tele, and Automatic is needed.
2. Good written and oral communications skills in English and Chinese. CET-4 or above is must.
3. Solid knowledge and skills in digital and analog circuits design and troubleshooting.
4. Proficient in using EDA tools for schematic capture and layout design.
5. Knowledge of low-level software programming is an asset.
6. Good EMC/EMI knowledge is a must.
7. Experience in Telematic system developing and debugging, Familiarity with phone interfaces and phone accessory product
8. Good team worker.